Monday, July 29, 2013

Kona Kase Review


Have you heard the rage about these sample boxes that you pay a small amount of money and you basically get 8-10 samples to try??  I have seen them for dog treats/toys even. I have tried a couple of different brand boxes, but by far KONA KASE is not only my favorite but my entire family looks forward to these boxes in the mail.
 Can see the little hand trying to steal what is in the box!!

We have purchased three months so far and love them. So when the opportunity came to do a review on the box, I jumped on it.

This is this month's box.
This month’s box included:
  • Perky Jerky – All natural Jerky. It’s marinated in seven ingredients, including Guarana. AMAZING!!
  • Enjoy life fruit and seed pack – Protein-packed with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and dried fruit and best of all GLUTEN FREE. My kids were in heaven as they stole this out of the box immediately.
  • Pro Bar Chews – Loaded with electrolytes, B vitamins, antioxidants, and complex carbs. The husband stole this pack and said the taste is amazing (he is very picky, so this means they are good!!)
  • Health Warrior Chia Bar – Loaded with Omega 3’s, fiber, and antioxidants. I tucked this bar away to sneak when I am out doing a workout.
  • Caveman Cookies – Made with simple ingredients and grain-free, dairy-free, and preservative-free.
  • Garuka Bars – These bars will give you all natural energy.
  • Body Glove Surge Gel – Rapid and sustained natural energy in the form of a gel. This one is coffee flavored.

Here is a box from the past:
This box had hydration tablets, meal replacement shakes, power gels, bars, and much more.
Benefits of a monthly subscription:
  • You place your first order and they will automatically ship to you each month, you can cancel at any time.
  • Each order $15.00, no extra shipping fees.
  • Each box has a card with a description of each product, the website/email to place an order, and possibly a code for a discount on your purchase.
These boxes are by far my favorite sample box that I have tried so far. I am going to use monthly subscriptions as my prizes for my next workout challenge.
If you are interested in trying a Kona Kase here is a code for $5.00 off the purchase: GIFTSUMMER.

Have you tried a product sample box before? What is the coolest product you have received to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment