I am going to start this challenge on January 14th. It will go for 60-days and beyond. I say beyond because we will grow a great support group in hear and keep holding each other to our life style change!! After you follow these steps to get into the challenge, please comment on here or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. So I can be sure to get you in the group.
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. You must have an account on TeamBeachbody.com and I, Alexis, must be your coach. If you haven't made an account, you may do so by going to www.beachbodycoach.com/lexislnmachines and clicking "join." A basic free membership will do. If you are a member and have a different coach, please email email@example.com and ask them to set your coach as LexisLNMachines, coach ID 136180 Thank you!
2. Challenge packs aren't required, but having Shakeology in your court does help. If you need/want a challenge pack, check 'em out here: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/BCPSAN205?referringRepId=136180 Challenge packs get you a 30 day supply of Shakeology, Insanity program and 30 days VIP access to the message boards where you can get free workouts, a meal planner and you get in on live chats with the trainers which is pretty sweet.
3. Insanity by itself can be purchased here: http://teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/InsDeluxeReco?referringRepId=136180
4. ACCOUNTABILITY IS MANDATORY! This challenge is centered in my Facebook group which is secret so your friends can't see your posts or even that you're in there. Post about what you ate, what you wish you could have ate, how your workout went, any struggles or questions you have with diet or exercise. Just make sure you check in EVERY SINGLE DAY! This is how we stay on track and the support we can give each other is one of the best motivational tools you can get.
5. Nutrition is half of this! Make sure you break open the nutrition guide and calculate your calories!
6. Keep track of what you eat! You bite it? You write it! That goes for what you drink too.
7. Take a before pic! When you're done with the 60 days, submit that pic with your after photo to the Beachbody Challenge and you get a free t-shirt. Your before pic is a great motivational tool. Especially if you put it in places where you're forced to look at it. Don't want to workout? Look at yourself in your underwear. It works!!!