Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Getting this exercise blog up and running.

Hey all,

I have been working out since the end of last year 2011. I have now done Insanity a couple times and am getting ready to start Les Mill's Pump It Up. I am super excited about doing the pump for the first time because I have seen several people with amazing results from the begining.

Now let me tell you a small bit about what got me started on this weight loss journey. Number one weight loss, I am a mother of three kids and the weight of the third one loves me and doesn't want to leave me. HA. Well the fact that my health was not good during pregnancy and after was questionable so I stayed on the couch and ate to keep my blood sugars balanced. So naturally pounds came on. I got up to 173, this is my highest pregnancy weight which was the weight I was when I delivered the last child, who will be 2 in a month.

Next reason is my health, I have a family history of diabetics and with my pregnancies I got gestational diabetes with all three and I did not fit your typical build of a gestational diabetic, number one I never put on much weight with any of them? So the doctor told me I need to continue a diabetic diet for the rest of my life because the gestainal was really just my issues with type 2 diabetes showing it's ugly head.

And my biggest reason is because I want to be healthy and live a long life to see these three crazy kids grow up and do all the crazy things I know they will do. ;)

I decided I wanted to become a Team Beachbody coach because I am always wanting to be there for people and this is allowing me to do that. I try my hardest to contact all of my customers and buddies everyday and the ones that say they want me to reach them every day, then I make sure to reach them. I have one buddy that at 3 weeks into Insanity called me and said Lexi, I need to return this package. I don't think I am ever gonna do this all the way through and I don't think I wll be able to do the second part and I don't think it's doing anything for me. So we talked and tried a few things and the next day he came back and said, Lexi, I invited a friend over last night to do a dvd with me and he got a third of the way and laid on the floor gasping for air and I was just going right along and I don't want to ever go back to that, so I am keeping these discs. That made my day to see him that excited and happy about his progress!!

I am making a difference not only in my life, but in the lives of others and I am so excited and happy with my progress both physically and mentally!! Please don't hesitate to ask me for help! My own fitness accomplishment so far is that I went from a size 40 inch waist to a size 33 inch waist!! HOOOTYYYYY HOOOOO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment