Monday, June 25, 2012

Breakfast today.

I didn't get much sleep last night. That made it really hard to find any energy to roll out of bed at all, let alone to push play. I decided this morning was a day to have the energy and endurance drink!! I had this about 20 min before doing TurboFire's Fire 30. WHOOOAAAAA, I was running through this workout and I still had energy to clean and take the kids to a 3 hour playdate. YAY!! I followed up my workout with my favorite Shakeology Recipe. You take half a banana, 1 tbsp of peanut butter (I use pb2, it's a powdered peanut butter) and 1 scoop of chocolate shakology. Heaven in a cup!! And I am a stay at home mom and being home all day makes me want to snack all day, unless I have had my shakeology and then I honestly do not snack at all. I love it!!!

Hope your day is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment