Tuesday, May 29, 2012

First day of summer vacation

Today is the first day of our Summer Vacation (meaning kids out of school) and we slept in til 9 a.m., this is unheard of in my house!! The two year old usually is up and running by 6:30. So needless to say, I just finished my workout before taking my energy and endurance. What a mistake that is. It may be in my head, but I can not do the best workout for me without drinking the drink prior to moving my rear. So I think here at lunch time I will have the drink and do a 2nd workout.

Today was Fire45 followed up by Stretch 10 and I absolutely love TurboFire these days. I have set up for the first year of my challenge to try at least 4 different programs. I have done Insanity and some P90X, a bit of Pump (have not done a full on 90 days of Pump w/out a hybrid going). And now it's TurboFire. So far from what I have done my faves are going to be Pump (because I feel I am working out a whole lot more by doing one of these workouts than I do when I do P90X, kind of like I work my whole body and P90X focus' on one area, again this is an opinion). And TurboFire because I am having fun while doing this. I LOVE Insanity, but it feels like a workout and TurboFire feels like I am partying.

Ok, that was what was on my mind while I was moving my rear today, so I had to get it out. HA.. I am off to drink my shakeology. Hope everyone is having an amazing Tues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment