Welcome, to Lexi's Lean Machines June Challenge. I became inspired to do a TurboFire Challenge when I heard the story of a friend that went from 300lbs to 150lbs using TurboFire. I have done a few of the DVDs and the music is hip and fun to move your rear to. There are some sections where she has you just shake your body. Even my 10 year old is loving doing these DVDs with me. Come join my awesome group and let me help get you to your goal!!!
Here are the rules:
1. You must have an account on TeamBeachbody.com I, Lexi, must be your coach. If you haven't made an account, you may do so by going to www.beachbodycoach.com/lexislnmachines and clicking "join." A basic free membership will do. If you are a member and have a different coach, please email email@example.com and ask them to set your coach as LexisLNMachines, coach ID 136180. Thank you!
2. Challenge packs aren't required, but having Shakeology in your court does help. If you need/want a challenge pack, check 'em out here: http://teambeachbody.com/
shop/-/shopping/ BCPTR205?referringRepId=136180 Challenge packs get you a 30 day supply of
Shakeology, the TurboFire and 30 days VIP access to the message
boards where you can get free workouts, a meal planner and you get in on live
chats with the trainers which is pretty sweet.
3. Les Mills Pump by itself can be purchased here: http://teambeachbody.com/
4. ACCOUNTABILITY IS MANDATORY! This challenge is centered in my Facebook group which is secret so your friends can't see your posts or even that you're in there. Post about what you ate, what you wish you could have ate, how your workout went, any struggles or questions you have with diet or exercise. Just make sure you check in EVERY SINGLE DAY! This is how we stay on track and the support we can give each other is one of the best motivational tools you can get.
5. Nutrition is half of this! Make sure you break open the nutrition guide and calculate your calories!
6. Keep track of what you eat! You bite it? You write it! That goes for what you drink too.
7. Take a before pic! When you're done with the 90 days, submit that pic with your after photo to the Beachbody Challenge and you get a free t-shirt. Your before pic is a great motivational tool. Especially if you put it in places where you're forced to look at it. Don't want to workout? Look at yourself in your underwear. It works!!!