Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crazy life..

As you can see from my profile information. I am a military wife and today is one of those days that I just want to scream from the top of a mountain, when is our time to be a family.  Being a military wife means I get to play mom and dad most days, months, and/or years. We have been in for seventeen years (I say we because I am apart of this just as much as he is since I am the one left at home to take care of everything). He had to go in early and he had to stay late (Yes, I am grateful he is stateside at the moment, but...) and then he has to run around our huge (haha, not really it's very small) town and try to get things to hold a squadron picnic tomorrow. This leads me to the part that makes me want to scream today. It's my day to go out with the girls (adult girls) and workout and then follow it up with a drink and an appetizer and just chill. With the kids out of school I LOVE these days!!

All is well, I took my kids to the park and we did a workout together and went for a walk. And for our drink and appetizer the ding ding man (Ice cream truck) went by and we all got a snow cone. So all in all it turned out ok. And I did push play!!! Happy Weds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment