Have you been working out and wondering why is my body not changing? Have you taken the time to evaluate your nutrition? I had an eye opening experience when I first took a look at mine. Not only was I not getting enough calories in to support my calorie burn from working out, but I was not getting any of the correct food. Take my 6-week nutrition makeover challenge and let me help you get on the right track. This does NOT mean you will be on a diet. This is a makeover to start your lifestyle change. This does not mean you have to give up your French fries or favorite dessert, it just means you need to learn to eat well overall.
I am putting together a nutrition makeover challenge group. This group will not meet in person, but will meet in a private Facebook group. In this group I will provide mini realistic challenges, direction, support and motivation. Let me ask how comfortable are you in your own body right now? Before I figured out the better side of nutrition, I was completely uncomfortable with my own body. I ask you this question because this challenge may take a toll on you emotionally and make you a bit uncomfortable. But remember the big picture, we are doing this makeover to help you get comfortable in your own body.
Here are my Rules:
1. You have commit to do this. I mean truly be committed to doing this with me and learning this lifestyle change. I want people who are serious about getting on the right track. We will be a group that will be keeping each other up and positive during this process and if someone drops out on us, you will be hurting the support system. Please think hard about this.
2. For the entire 6 weeks you MUST check in daily. At the very least once a day, but everytime you eat would be ideal. The more you post, the more you are holding yourself accountable for what you put into your mouth. And this in turn supports others and helps motivate them.
- I am requiring Shakeology on this one. Now I know, it's expensive but I want you to think about something before you say you can't afford it. Is that really true? Is there something else you are spending money on you probably don't need to be that you could put that money toward something that is so incredibly good for your body? If it’s you daily morning Jamba juice or Starbucks, knock it off. I can show you have to make an amazing recipe to replace either one!! Having ShakeO in the mix makes this SO EASY! That's your breakfast right there! BAM! One less meal to have to think about. I absolutely recommend ordering HD (monthly autoship) Shakeology BECAUSE a. you get free shipping so you save some money. b. You're going to be on this challenge for more than one month so you are saving shipping 2 months in a row and c. WE WILL BE DOING A SHAKEOLOGY CLEANSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS CHALLENGE so this ensures that you have enough. Also - you can cancel the HD any time with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no questions asked. It does not matter what flavor you get, but I would recommend getting the bag over the packets - you get more servings. You can get Shakeology from my site: beachbodycoach.com/lexislnmachines or my ShakeO site: myshakeology.com/lexislnmachines OR from the Team Beachbody store. Shakeology seriously changed my whole world. (I am a stay at home mom and I found myself always snacking because food was staring at me, but once I started Shakeology I no longer am hungry. So if I look at food when it’s not a scheduled time to snack I walk right by it.)
- I must be your Team Beachbody coach to be in on this challenge! If you do not have a Team Beachbody account, you can sign up through my site at beachbodycoach.com/lexislnmachines and click join. A free membership will suffice. If you do have an account, you can set me as your coach by emailing email@example.com and asking them to set your coach as LexisLNMachinesl, coach ID 136180.
5. In this there will be absolutely no negative talk, not even about yourself. This group is here to support each other and that also means supporting yourself. If you are an emotional eater, part of beating that is learn to talk and treat yourself positively!!!
So if you want to join me on this, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject reading "July Food Challenge" and I will tell you how to join. I am limiting the amount of challengers to 10 and it is first come, first serve but PLEASE, I ask again: MAKE SURE YOU ARE WILLING TO COMMIT 100%. This is serious business and we all make ourselves vulnerable by entering into a challenge like this. Your being there is a link in the chain of support. So let's help each other be strong, stay on track and do this.